What is the Huntington Experience?
In order to help you find the right match for your practice and your family, our recruitment staff is here to help you understand the Huntington Experience.
This includes assisting you with your employment decision, obtaining staff privileges at Huntington Hospital and making sure you understand all of the important details about the communities we serve so that you can make the right housing and school selection for you and your family.
The experience also includes:
- An explanation and communication of the hiring process
- Understanding of our competitive health and welfare benefit package
- Breaking down the details of the position
- Coordinating introduction to the community of physicians
- Scheduling time to speak with group and hospital leadership
- Conducting tours of the Huntington service area
- And most importantly, coaching you through the process to assure this complex decision is easier for you and your family to make the right choice the first time.
To get started, please contact:
133 N. Altadena Drive, 2nd floor
Pasadena, CA 91107